Take a dive into Azure Policy which allows you to see recent change history and logs within the Azure portal and properties for non-compliant Azure resources.
This is a extension and addition of a previous azure governance video where we explained and demoed azure governance using Management Groups, RBAC (Role Based Access Control), Policy.
That video link is below if you want to take a look, together with other links to support this video.
This video will cover the following Agenda
- Policy for Security Center (default set of policies automatically assigned and monitored by Azure Security Center)
- Add a virtual network to trigger change history
- View change history in the virtual network activity logs
- Change a subnet IP address to trigger change history old and new values
- Compare and show the change history (old value and new value)
- View non compliance virtual network in Security Center Policy and change history
Azure Governance video
Overview of Azure Policy
Non compliance resources